Whether your home’s a family cottage near the sea or a ranch in the Midwest, you can decorate economically with beach themed room decor. Make decorations for a room using white, beige and soft colors of the sea. It uses a combination of elements to create a comfortable and rustic appearance beach. Instructions for make a beach themed room decor.
12 Photos Gallery of: Decorations with Beach Themed Room Decor
- Purchase a variety of economic images with large wooden frames
- Delete images and any glass that you will not use.
- Use a brush to apply light blue, light green acrylic paint on white base.
- Sand the surface, edges and corners of the frames to expose the white paint and simulate the wear of time.
- Pour about two inches of sand in a variety of jars.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil. Pour a layer of 1/4 inch of sand on the tray.
- Apply a thick layer of rubber on the sides of the pillar candles using a brush.
- Lay down a candle at a time on the tray.
- Place the stylish beach themed room decor joint or separate. Hang frames in groups on the wall or used as a framework wreath for the front door.